We are a global provider of base metals and stainless steel and offer structured products combining :
- Copper : We deal in Grade A Copper conforming to BS EN 1978:1998 (Cu-CATH-1) and also Non-LME specification Copper Cathodes of Lower purity.
- Lead : of 99.97% purity (minimum) conforming to BS EN 12659:1999
- Zinc : We deal in Zinc of 99.995% purity (minimum) conforming to BS EN 1179:2003 and also Non-LME Zinc, Prime Western Grade and High Grade Zinc
- Aluminium : We deal in Primary aluminium with impurities no greater than in the registered designation P1020A
- Tin : We deal in Tin of 99.85% purity (minimum) conforming to BS EN 610:1996
- Nickel : We deal in Nickel of 99.80% purity (minimum) conforming to B39-79 (2008)
- Iron ORE : We deal in Iron ore of High grade (+65% Fe), Medium grade (+62 – 65% Fe) and Low grade (-62% Fe)
- Gold :
- Silver :
- Precious Metals :
- Trade and Commodity Finance :
- Insurance :
- Hedging Strategies :
- Logistical Support : Logistic Support in South East Asia
We ensure smooth sourcing, delivery, and transportation of metals.
We deal in alumina, aluminium, zinc, copper, tin, nickel, lead and Ferrous alloys. We are large scale participants in the marketing of both aluminium and alumina sourced from world markets. Our supply sources and customer base are highly diversified and demonstrate our reputation for strong relationships in the market. Our experience enables us to provide market-leading expertise in the flow of these commodities.
We are associated with major base metal producers, LME brokers, LME warehouses, reliable shipping lines and renowned banks.